Our research and reports are designed to measure the progress of Downtown Kansas City and inform those who seek to develop, lease, or invest in Downtown.
The Downtown Council and mySidewalk have partnered to create a State of Downtown report to demonstrate and measure the ongoing progress in the economy, housing, affordability, and satisfaction of Downtown Kansas City, Missouri.
- OverviewThis report demonstrates much of the progress we’re making through improving the economy, housing, affordability, and more.
- LivabilityThis section highlights Downtown Kansas City’s housing growth as well as rental and affordable housing stock.
- ProsperousThe Prosperous section highlights Downtown’s economy – the number of jobs, wages, industry, and tax growth.
- ConnectedThe Connected section of our report highlights Downtown’s transit options, walkability, and commute times.
- UniqueThe Unique section of our report highlights all the various aspects of what makes Downtown Kansas City unique.
Downtown Council of Kansas City
1000 Walnut, Suite 200
Kansas City, MO 64106