Listen in as host Kemet Coleman interviews Dina Newman, Executive Director of the UMKC Center for Neighborhoods. Dina shares life experiences that have inspired and taught her about the transformative power of healthy neighborhoods. Dina and Kemet discuss how Downtown adjacent neighborhoods can play an essential role in developing a more inclusive, affordable and accessible urban community.
Stay up-to-date about the Imagine Downtown Kansas City 2030 planning process! Learn more online at: imaginedowntownkc.org and follow the Downtown Council on social media.
Additional Information and Links from this week’s episode:
- UMKC Center for Neighborhoods: https://cfn.umkc.edu/
- UMKC Center for Neighborhoods Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cfn.umkc/
- UMKC Center for Neighborhoods LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/center-for-neighborhoods-kc/?viewAsMember=true
- UMKC Center for Neighborhoods Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cfn_umkc/
- UMKC Center for Neighborhoods Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCITRD3uWYY35Ly3Ye-ZkRgQ
- Kemet Coleman website: https://www.kemetcoleman.com
- Kemet Coleman Facebook:@kemetcolemanmusic
- Kemet Coleman Twitter: @kemetcoleman
- Kemet Coleman Instagram: @kemetcoleman