https://www.downtownkc.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Imagine-podcast-Episode-3-cover-2.png 1400 1400 Riley Dietrich https://www.downtownkc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/DowntownKC_Logo_REVoutline.png Riley Dietrich2020-10-19 11:00:222020-10-19 08:04:23National Perspective on the Downtown KC Strategic Plan with Chris Beynon, MIG
National Perspective on the Downtown KC Strategic Plan with Chris Beynon, MIG
This week, Imagine Downtown KC podcast Host Kemet Coleman talks with Chris Beynon, AICP about Kansas City from a national perspective including ways in which Downtown can stay competitive.
Chris Beynon serves as Vice President and Chief Development Officer for MIG, the design firm based in Berkeley, CA. MIG was selected to lead the Downtown Council’s Imagine Downtown KC 2030 strategic planning process that is currently under way.
Stay up-to-date about the Imagine Downtown Kansas City 2030 planning process! Learn more online at: imaginedowntownkc.org and follow the Downtown Council on social media.
- Facebook: @DowntownKansasCity
- Twitter: @godowntownkc
- Instagram: @godowntownkc
Additional Information and Links from this week’s episode:
- MIG: https://www.migcom.com/
- MIG Twitter: @MIGCommunity
- MIG Facebook: @MIGCommunity
- MIG Instagram: @MIGCommunity
- Kemet Coleman website: https://www.kemetcoleman.com
- Kemet Coleman Facebook:@kemetcolemanmusic
- Kemet Coleman Twitter: @kemetcoleman
- Kemet Coleman Instagram: @kemetcoleman
Podcast (imagine-downtown-kc-podcast): Play in new window | Download