https://www.downtownkc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/antons.jpg 400 495 Mike Hurd https://www.downtownkc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/DowntownKC_Logo_REVoutline.png Mike Hurd2015-01-13 03:33:292018-09-16 01:10:33Lunch Bunch to dine in Crossroads on Wednesday
Lunch Bunch to dine in Crossroads on Wednesday
Downtown’s new Lunch Bunch has its sights set on dining in the Crossroads Arts District this Wednesday. And, you are invited to join in the tasty fun.
The mission is the weekly Lunch Bunch is to get out and support restaurants along the KC Streetcar line, and show them some love during the challenging months of streetcar construction. Around Downtown, we call it the Open for Business campaign.
For this week, call your friends and colleagues for lunch on Wednesday at one of these eateries, including:
- Anton’s Taproom, 1610 Main St., 816-888-8800 – register to win a $100 Anton’s gift card
- Nara, 1617 Main St., 816-221-6272 – register to win a $100 Nara gift card
And, don’t forget these Crossroads dining darlings:
- Affare, 1911 Main St., 816-298-6182
- The Bulldog, 1715 Main St., 816-421-4799
- Extra Virgin, 1900 Main St, 816-842-2205
Here’s how the weekly Lunch Bunch works:
- Make plans to visit (this week) one of these Crossroads restaurants for lunch between 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Wednesday.
- Select your destination from the restaurants list below.
- Bring as many friends, colleagues, buddies, guests that you can round up.
- Tell the hostess that you are a part of the Lunch Bunch. (They want to keep track).
- Celebrate the moment. You get to have lunch AND help a local business at the same time.
- You (and each of your guests) are responsible for your own tabs.And, that’s it.
If you follow those steps (or make up your own), then you are part of the Lunch Bunch on Main.
And, please spread the word through your social media networks and workplaces.
Mark your calendar. Lunch Bunch. Crossroads. Wednesday. Be there. Eat well and prosper.